Boost Your Brainpower: Proven Ways to Keep Your Mind Young

Descriere: You can have a brilliant mind–no matter what your age. All your brain needs is a little exercise. Most people use less than 5 percent of their overall brain potential. Now discover how you can tap into the other 95 percent! "Boost Your Brainpower" is full of time-proven techniques and exercises for building a more intelligent mind and avoiding cognitive decline due to aging. Written by acclaimed psychiatrist and bestselling author Frank Minirth, "Boost Your Brainpower" shows you how toincrease your IQ
communicate more effectively
improve test scores
excel in the business world
memorize more information
prevent cognitive decline
The insights found in this book will help you build and maintain your brainpower so you can feel better, think better, and live better than ever before.Frank Minirth is president of the Minirth Clinic in Richardson, Texas, and one of only 122 doctors in America and Canada certified by the prestigious American Society of Clinic Psychopharmacology. He is the bestselling author of "Happiness Is a Choice" and can be heard weekly on both local and national radio.

  • Autori: Frank B. Minirth
  • Editura: Fleming H. Revell Company
  • Anul aparitiei: 2010
  • ISBN: 9780800733575
  • Numar de pagini: 186
  • Categorie: Psychology

Pret: 69,00 RON